This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, PR 57748] Check for out of bounds access
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:31:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PR 57748] Check for out of bounds access
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB122-W396D54115D70C9FF68A8D2E43C0 at phx dot gbl>
On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Bernd Edlinger
> this patch fixes the ICE and wrong code issues from PR57748. It contains two test cases.
> One for the ICE and one for the wrong code. Both test cases fail for all gcc versions,
> and are fixed with this patch.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux without any problems.
> OK for trunk and the 4.8 / 4.7 branch?
This doesn't look like the correct test. The movmisalign optab query
uses the wrong mode.
> Bernd Edlinger