This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] More comments about DECL_BUILT_IN and DECL_IS_BUILTIN (was Re: Why DECL_BUILT_IN and DECL_IS_BUILTIN?)
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at seketeli dot org>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 09:58:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] More comments about DECL_BUILT_IN and DECL_IS_BUILTIN (was Re: Why DECL_BUILT_IN and DECL_IS_BUILTIN?)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462B2BC8 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <CAFiYyc2sSXOZP1DZgL3KwkMKApB7QEuSKCR352m3KeB=HDL0Ug at mail dot gmail dot com> <19EB96622A777C4AB91610E763265F462B2C29 at SJEXCHMB14 dot corp dot ad dot broadcom dot com> <CAFiYyc1ENcX=qHjnsxod_AE-zwghvU=RsWQy3yoKiW7RyCt1_A at mail dot gmail dot com> <87k3ix7z4e dot fsf_-_ at seketeli dot org> <CAFiYyc20Wxwm0EysRJDHo0P8iB+ax9Qnz3jS_o+Z-fK=V16BUg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> a Ãcrit:
> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM, Dodji Seketeli <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> +/* In a FUNCTION_DECL, nonzero means a built in function of a
>> + standard library or more generally a built in function that is
>> + recognized by optimizers and expanders.
>> + Note that it is different from the DECL_IS_BUILTIN accessor. For
>> + instance, user declarated prototypes of C library functions are not
>> + DECL_IS_BUILTIN but may be DECL_BUILT_IN. */
>> #define DECL_BUILT_IN(NODE) (DECL_BUILT_IN_CLASS (NODE) != NOT_BUILT_IN)
Thank for catching this, Ian. I did the change.
Richard Biener <email@example.com> a Ãcrit:
> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Dodji Seketeli <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> OK to commit this comment-only patchlet to trunk then?
Thanks. Applied to trunk.