This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 24926
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 19:31:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 24926
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5226949A dot 5050706 at oracle dot com> <52270548 dot 8040000 at oracle dot com> <52273166 dot 8080000 at redhat dot com> <522746BB dot 7000401 at oracle dot com> <522768DE dot 2040402 at redhat dot com>
>> Or you mean something else?
>I was thinking that the recursive part could be a simple loop to set
>access, but your way is fine too.
Ok, great. Note, before committing I mean to also simplify it a bit, the TREE_STATIC check of the recursive part has no reason to exist, doesn't exist in the current code handling the fields of an anon aggr. All in all I rather prefer this kind of solution, in my opinion the typical recursion here is very shallow and in this way the amount of new code is minimized.