This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 24926
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:07:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 24926
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5226949A dot 5050706 at oracle dot com> <52270548 dot 8040000 at oracle dot com> <52273166 dot 8080000 at redhat dot com> <522746BB dot 7000401 at oracle dot com>
On 09/04/2013 10:42 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Indeed. I think the recursive part already does that, because only the
first time is called complain == true (thus does exactly what the
current code does), then when the recursion proper starts, complain ==
Ah yes, I see.
Or you mean something else?
I was thinking that the recursive part could be a simple loop to set
access, but your way is fine too.