This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] boehm-gc: link libgcjgc with -ldl
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCJ-patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:21:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] boehm-gc: link libgcjgc with -ldl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522704CF dot 2050303 at ubuntu dot com>
On 09/04/2013 11:00 AM, Matthias Klose wrote:
> The boehm-gc tests currently fail to build with a linker with
> --no-copy-dt-needed-entries as the default.
Hmm, isn't that a bug in the linker?