This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Rewrite regex matchers
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 18:22:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Rewrite regex matchers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifDmWL=BD0ojZOKG2dOZHNdD4+wNjtB4smyF64eJywHZ0ag at mail dot gmail dot com> <52209DA3 dot 3070903 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDmh99f4mXUOk4fTARe90jVfyGztCASgTNy3VebCdM+bwQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Tim Shen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I didn't use any tool to check that, but adjust it by hand. It
> shouldn't break anything, but I'll test it again before committing.
Tested under -m32, -m64 and debug mode and committed.