This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
*ping* [patch, fortran] PR 56519: Reject impure intrinsic subroutines in DO CONCURRENT
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 20:34:57 +0200
- Subject: *ping* [patch, fortran] PR 56519: Reject impure intrinsic subroutines in DO CONCURRENT
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <521FCD72 dot 8020409 at netcologne dot de>
> the attached patch rejects impure subroutines, such as RANDOM_NUMBER,
> within DO CONCURRENT.
> Regression-tested. OK for trunk?