This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Re: [PATCH][1/3] Re-submission of Altera Nios II port, gcc parts
- From: Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, "Sidwell, Nathan" <Nathan_Sidwell at mentor dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 17:38:12 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PING] Re: [PATCH][1/3] Re-submission of Altera Nios II port, gcc parts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <51E25932 dot 2060909 at codesourcery dot com> <5212DB04 dot 6000203 at codesourcery dot com>
On 13/8/20 10:57 AM, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
> BTW, the SC has approved the Nios II port already:
> The port is still awaiting technical review.
> On 13/7/14 äå3:54, Chung-Lin Tang wrote:
>> Hi, the last ping of the Nios II patches was:
>> After assessing the state, we feel it would be better to post a
>> re-submission of the newest patches.
>> The changes accumulated since the original post include:
>> 1) Several bug fixes related to built-in function expanding.
>> 2) A few holes in hard-float FPU code generation was plugged.
>> 3) Support for parsing white-spaces in target attributes.
>> 4) Revision of consistency check behavior of codes in custom instruction
>> 5) Some new testcases.
>> The issues raised by Joseph in the first round of reviewing have been
>> addressed. Testing has been re-done on both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
>> PR55035 appears to not have been resolved yet, which affects nios2 among
>> several other targets, thus configured with --enable-werror-always still
>> does not build.
>> As before, Sandra and me will serve as nios2 port maintainers.
>> Attached is the patch for the compiler-proper.
>> 2013-07-14 Chung-Lin Tang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Sandra Loosemore <email@example.com>
>> Based on patches from Altera Corporation
>> * config.gcc (nios2-*-*): Add nios2 config targets.
>> * configure.ac (TLS_SECTION_ASM_FLAG): Add nios2 case.
>> ("$cpu_type"): Add nios2 as new cpu type.
>> * configure: Regenerate.
>> * config/nios2/nios2.c: New file.
>> * config/nios2/nios2.h: New file.
>> * config/nios2/nios2-opts.h: New file.
>> * config/nios2/nios2-protos.h: New file.
>> * config/nios2/elf.h: New file.
>> * config/nios2/elf.opt: New file.
>> * config/nios2/linux.h: New file.
>> * config/nios2/nios2.opt: New file.
>> * config/nios2/nios2.md: New file.
>> * config/nios2/predicates.md: New file.
>> * config/nios2/constraints.md: New file.
>> * config/nios2/t-nios2: New file.
>> * common/config/nios2/nios2-common.c: New file.
>> * doc/invoke.texi (Nios II options): Document Nios II specific
>> * doc/md.texi (Nios II family): Document Nios II specific
>> * doc/extend.texi (Function Specific Option Pragmas): Document
>> Nios II supported target pragma functionality.