This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada PATCH: Fix ada/58239 by linking with xg++, not xgcc
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at axiomatics dot org>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 12:11:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: Ada PATCH: Fix ada/58239 by linking with xg++, not xgcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8761uttoo5 dot fsf at euclid dot axiomatics dot org> <87r4d91qqs dot fsf at euclid dot axiomatics dot org> <407E066A-496F-40C2-9FBA-35A0E6AE5F35 at codesourcery dot com> <2235726 dot bViGqRJ5FL at polaris>
Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > It seems the patch needs a couple of minor amendments to work with Darwin -
| > and I've added an updated version to the PR which passes bootstrap and make
| > check-ada on x86_64-darwin12. Iain
| Thanks, here is the final patch I just installed.