This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rs6000] power8 patches, revised patch #8, power8 load fusion
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Pat Haugen <pthaugen at us dot ibm dot com>, Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:59:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rs6000] power8 patches, revised patch #8, power8 load fusion
- References: <20130520204053 dot GA21090 at ibm-tiger dot the-meissners dot org> <20130522205258 dot GA11470 at ibm-tiger dot the-meissners dot org> <20130729183927 dot GA11877 at ibm-tiger dot the-meissners dot org>
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Michael Meissner
> This is the revised version of my patch #8 for power8 support. I have removed
> all of the incidental changes, and only added the support for load fusion. I
> have added support for fusion on 32-bit Linux. I have added a test to make
> sure the fusion ops are being generated.
In emit_fusion_gpr_load(), please add
else if (TARGET_XCOFF)
paths. Those really should be unreachable and not fall into the
"Could not generate addis value for fusion" fatal error.
Okay with that change.