This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2 08/18] convert the ObjC++ front end to automatic dependencies
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:48:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 08/18] convert the ObjC++ front end to automatic dependencies
- References: <1375115069-31143-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <1375115069-31143-9-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <C605A5F5-3F38-4FFA-B311-37DB79866FDB at comcast dot net>
>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Stump <email@example.com> writes:
>> +objcp/objcp-act.o : objc/objc-act.c
>> +objcp/objc-encoding.o : objc/objc-encoding.c
>> +objcp/objc-map.o : objc/objc-map.c
Mike> Please, no space before :. Ok with that.
I'll make the change, but please note that this is how it was before my
patch. This fact is obscured by the way diff chooses to show the
changes. Ordinarily I would not make a reformatting change like this at
the same time as a non-formatting change.