This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH v2 00/18] resurrect automatic dependencies
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:24:11 -0600
- Subject: [PATCH v2 00/18] resurrect automatic dependencies
This is a refresh of my series to resurrect automatic dependency
tracking. v1 was posted here:
Compared to v1:
* I ran the "hanging test" using GNU make 3.81 on each revision, as
* I introduced a POSTCOMPILE step. This helps cope with dependency
issues if gcc is interrupted. See:
This came up during review of the original patch, ages ago.
* I've rebased a few times so that it applies to current trunk.