This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Refractor Thompson matcher
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:45:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Refractor Thompson matcher
- References: <CAPrifDmj7BcdDpcJm==v5MtLHnxHzZYCcH9mdywU20P9oU=EpA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F4E072 dot 9050706 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDm0fMu1q9mw6PEbqTTvP-oVgckXaqRs+yLwAYwMi3W_2A at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F5202A dot 4050005 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifD=Kxa-nOcBaqmnntqz0Bhn3+4bCT=hikLeJtTq1HwHmRQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F5502B dot 7010304 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDnCeu0cNf8oE2_jQKpVCkWkWcxLe4amcvY7Ye5YkEgUBw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F6273D dot 7080102 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDnvXTY8jWSJ4z+f5qOEMcOYWgFK4ji7xFUhcu5dTnrcjg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/29/2013 10:37 AM, Tim Shen wrote:
I guess it's the right place yes. Sorry, I didn't notice the uses (when
I think "refactoring", I don't think two more std:: containers are needed ;)
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
Minor nit: it's not clear to me why in the previous patch you added the
includes of <map> and <queue>.
I use them in regex_grep_matcher.h and regex_grep_matcher.tcc; Is
include/std/regex the right place where I include them?