This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Refractor Thompson matcher
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 18:18:00 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Refractor Thompson matcher
- References: <CAPrifDmj7BcdDpcJm==v5MtLHnxHzZYCcH9mdywU20P9oU=EpA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F4E072 dot 9050706 at oracle dot com>
On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Refactor, refactoring, etc, no 'r'.
> If the grouping problem is now fixed, would it make sense to add
> corresponding testcases?
They are already added by
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2013-07/msg00643.html (though I found
the changelog entry used old file names, I'll fix it later). This time
it's the BFS approach that can correctly handle the problem instead of
the DFS one. I think, for now, they can share the testcases.