This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] Merge from trunk
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at axiomatics dot org>
- Cc: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 14:11:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] Merge from trunk
- References: <CANq5SyuTAkpLtqdcCAjFko_L5JwMm+4imOj+cdxEgbs5pRvY8A at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E0573A dot 2040809 at redhat dot com> <CANq5Sys7wqqRvbjP6mD+h5eCNnTGvFvsCLO3=7Uh3EVffhaTYw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E1CBCE dot 7000006 at redhat dot com> <CANq5SyvoaoREs3bffoggr=fptDx=xFWkkeqxtMeNYU_4EVGWPw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F1814A dot 2010003 at redhat dot com> <CANq5Syvnk7+3EHqTZX4bAbW9EjNnuLPsYLPcuO-hYo-LieywTA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87hafgrb3h dot fsf at euclid dot axiomatics dot org> <CANq5SysgozGpEqHTR3XaH+e50sM59ZkGaBkbDSvrW0kVpg27YQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <87fvv0i0pd dot fsf_-_ at euclid dot axiomatics dot org>
>>>>> "Gaby" == Gabriel Dos Reis <email@example.com> writes:
Gaby> We will have to watch out for Tom's Makefile rewrite work.
FWIW, I've found rebasing this series to be very easy.
Due to the way it is split up, only one patch (the big manual dependency
removal one) only ever has "hard" conflicts, and that patch is 99%
deletion of a huge block -- easy to recreate.