This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57530 (Part 2 of 3) Support TYPE => CLASS
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:51:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR57530 (Part 2 of 3) Support TYPE => CLASS
- References: <51F1A31F dot 3040404 at net-b dot de> <CAKwh3qhS45WkQKMSJp9=QjJ1fhVU4VQK5LG0v-0Vf-r+QMWupg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Janus Weil wrote:
OK for the trunk?
yes, the patch looks basically ok to me. Just one thing I did not
+ /* It can happen that the LHS has BT_DERIVED but it is in reality
+ a polymorphic variable. */
How exactly can it happen that a polymorphic variable is BT_DERIVED?
I don't know. I commented it and it still works with the new test cases
- it failed with one of them before. Probably some other change in this
patch fixed the issue. As I cannot reproduce it anymore - and as I
didn't like it either, I will remove it.
OK for the trunk without that bit?