This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] implement Cilk Plus simd loops on trunk
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "Iyer, Balaji V" <balaji dot v dot iyer at intel dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 20:33:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] implement Cilk Plus simd loops on trunk
- References: <51DC35B2 dot 7050704 at redhat dot com> <51E1FF86 dot 5080401 at redhat dot com> <51F299D3 dot 5020907 at redhat dot com>
On 07/26/2013 11:46 AM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
+ Upon return, *INITP will contain the initialization expression,
+ *DECLP will contain the induction variable.
+ *REAL_DECLP ????
+ *FOR_BLOCK ???? */
DECLP is a variable declared in the for-init, if any. REAL_DECLP is the
FOR_BLOCK is a bit puzzling. It seems to be a collection of
initializations for class induction variables, but it gets add_stmted
outside the OMP loop context, and that strikes me as wrong; shouldn't it
end up in pre_body? Jakub, can you elaborate on how this works?