This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c++-concepts] __is_same_as
- From: Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at axiomatics dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:05:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [c++-concepts] __is_same_as
- References: <CANq5SysKt1FiRWM1xfpbb2OAmBLJLc2mtNtb_gvmudrk3BZ4_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F2687F dot 1030101 at oracle dot com> <CANq5Syt7nvDRQnL9wusvGFH=SFVF=spm1DrEACm-0p+RZnMTTQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F27F1A dot 4000406 at oracle dot com>
> Thanks a lot. Now I'm afraid that some of these nice clarifications,
> delicate technical details included, may get lost. Do you think they exist
> already in some of your design documents, papers, etc. Then a reference in
> the code would do. Otherwise, please consider adding some of the above to
> the branch.
I'm writing a paper on the design and implementation of Conepts Lite.
The technical details will be included there, or in a longer technical report.
The semantics of the various intrinsics will be documented as part of
the Concepts Lite TS since they're part of the language.