This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 00/18] resurrect automatic dependency tracking
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:23:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/18] resurrect automatic dependency tracking
- References: <877ggev0aj dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1307252253000 dot 24818 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
Joseph> Thus, it would seem appropriate, for each of the 18 successive
Joseph> states after an initial subsequence of the patches is applied,
Joseph> to verify that, if you build with make 3.81, touch Makefile.in
Joseph> and then do make -j2 cc1, it does not produce the hang
Joseph> previously observed.
Good idea. I'll dig up make 3.81 and give it a try soon, if not
tomorrow, then early next week.