This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran OOP] PR 57966: Using a TBP to specify the shape of a dummy argument
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:43:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran OOP] PR 57966: Using a TBP to specify the shape of a dummy argument
- References: <CAKwh3qjn-5gNHBc1mCaQdk3sNkyfOX08ktHDNGFaK0E8QnNggg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F16543 dot 6060802 at net-b dot de> <CAKwh3qjCb_98qx9gOG-B0XH6iFm2sit+6f8O05MY1DuQ_AiE+A at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F17B46 dot 9080001 at net-b dot de> <CAKwh3qix4vBWnFvyz=n+P4uXs8oS+o7-C1BZCJxbabRs+PK+Fg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Committed as r201254.
2013/7/25 Janus Weil <email@example.com>:
> 2013/7/25 Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> Janus Weil wrote:
>>> 2013/7/25 Tobias Burnus <email@example.com>:
>>>> Looks fine to me. (If I tracked the PR correctly, it only solves the
>>>> original problem but not yet the one of comment 5, does it?)
>>> No, this one should actually fix both. I can also add the variant from
>>> comment 5 to the test case, if you prefer.
>> I think that would be good - maybe in a separate module but in the same
> Same module should be ok, too, I guess. Also it might be good to check
> for the subroutine case (specific and generic), which should actually
> throw an error message.
> That my first patch showed no regressions indicates that such a check
> is missing in the testsuite.
> I'll commit the attached version ...