This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ping] Re: [PATCH] Remove old x86 builtins from documentation
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: cameron dot mcinally at nyu dot edu
- Cc: Chung-Ju Wu <jasonwucj at gmail dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:48:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ping] Re: [PATCH] Remove old x86 builtins from documentation
- References: <CAKs25gMV3NidfvwVUyomwZEyL8=zHfXbCZ6kGxnwyyoXow_-nw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs25gM9fgAcv2-XiXVsJL1nomKGceaGE+592Va33b-CctJEaQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADj25HMfocsfitrtdD7qaR1EUPaHpMD=HPkM0zxkxJw+bt7SAQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFULd4b-tWL263-mrN_iRTGtjSHPE0gkD0FsB9KWRkrt60y+Vw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs25gMV4v4t7SG7S2V=AjMT2-j-h8u9EjmxWpkVicUHOVH-+g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Cameron McInally
>>>> I do realize that patches of this nature are of low priority, but I
>>>> would really like to see it committed to save my users from tripping
>>>> over the docs.
>> Please provide ChangeLog entries for both patches, and I'll commit
>> them for you to mainline.
> Please find the ChangeLog and original patch attached.
I have committed both patches as revision 201252.