This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran OOP] PR 57966: Using a TBP to specify the shape of a dummy argument
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:23:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran OOP] PR 57966: Using a TBP to specify the shape of a dummy argument
- References: <CAKwh3qjn-5gNHBc1mCaQdk3sNkyfOX08ktHDNGFaK0E8QnNggg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51F16543 dot 6060802 at net-b dot de> <CAKwh3qjCb_98qx9gOG-B0XH6iFm2sit+6f8O05MY1DuQ_AiE+A at mail dot gmail dot com>
Janus Weil wrote:
2013/7/25 Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
Looks fine to me. (If I tracked the PR correctly, it only solves the
original problem but not yet the one of comment 5, does it?)
No, this one should actually fix both. I can also add the variant from
comment 5 to the test case, if you prefer.
I think that would be good - maybe in a separate module but in the same