This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Reimplment regex matcher using DFS
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:50:37 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Reimplment regex matcher using DFS
- References: <CAPrifDnky=cuvwL0HHCKD5zOkLj5EqFbBm9-HXSyEXYjNUKzMg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51EE8DCF dot 3010300 at bregmasoft dot ca> <CAH6eHdSS-wdCq2cfVXwU9hqmbKgFFuyWKCgN8VMLB0Gzc4e5vQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPrifDm7QiPEiA+9CdWKOuDntvoVD+ragNuL6cyYjOWoP_Jy2w at mail dot gmail dot com> <51EF9BE1 dot 2080405 at oracle dot com>
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> Then we should also add something (by hand, unfortunately, as I explained)
> to the audit trails of those bugs, because we want the original submitters
> to double check the fixes with their own code, get as much feedback as
> possible while we commit these improvements.
Should I register a new bugzilla account to comment on these two
bugs(53622 and 57173), or any other one will do this?