This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Reimplment regex matcher using DFS
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:18:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Reimplment regex matcher using DFS
- References: <CAPrifDnky=cuvwL0HHCKD5zOkLj5EqFbBm9-HXSyEXYjNUKzMg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51EE8DCF dot 3010300 at bregmasoft dot ca> <CAH6eHdSS-wdCq2cfVXwU9hqmbKgFFuyWKCgN8VMLB0Gzc4e5vQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPrifDm7QiPEiA+9CdWKOuDntvoVD+ragNuL6cyYjOWoP_Jy2w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/23/2013 05:31 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
I nobody has further comments, I think this is Ok to go in now. Let's
make sure we don't forget the various comments about optimization,
Revised version, with _M_dfs_* moved to the class definition, PR
testcases, and some comments on _M_dfs().
Then we should also add something (by hand, unfortunately, as I
explained) to the audit trails of those bugs, because we want the
original submitters to double check the fixes with their own code, get
as much feedback as possible while we commit these improvements.