This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, microblaze]: Add TARGET_ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK to support varargs thunk
- From: David Holsgrove <david dot holsgrove at xilinx dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Edgar Iglesias <edgari at xilinx dot com>, John Williams <jwilliams at xilinx dot com>, Vinod Kathail <vinodk at xilinx dot com>, Vidhumouli Hunsigida <vidhum at xilinx dot com>, Nagaraju Mekala <nmekala at xilinx dot com>, Tom Shui <tshui at xilinx dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:29:55 +1000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, microblaze]: Add TARGET_ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK to support varargs thunk
- References: <0482bc83-1f4f-4038-bf18-aaf37bcbd264 at DB3EHSMHS016 dot ehs dot local> <51E09228 dot 2050002 at eagerm dot com> <93837523-a60e-4ef0-ba0e-089b3ce6f6b1 at CO9EHSMHS023 dot ehs dot local> <51EEF156 dot 1080306 at eagerm dot com> <CAM=EW8Z5YfUUF=_Ary7_cLGtpbWonfjO+ZgNUPiauVT1K80z4g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51EF1E41 dot 3040904 at eagerm dot com>
On 24 July 2013 10:22, Michael Eager <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 07/23/13 16:23, David Holsgrove wrote:
>> On 24 July 2013 07:10, Michael Eager <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Thanks Michael.
>> I think the content of your commit doesnt line up with this Changelog
>> entry or mail though,
>> It looks like the atomic builtin patch which was posted as this mail;
> Yes, I picked up the wrong ChangeLog and email. I fixed the ChangeLog.
No worries, thanks Michael.
> Michael Eager email@example.com
> 1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077