This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/5] Fix typos in fortran.
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:50:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] Fix typos in fortran.
- References: <20130721143204 dot GA27788 at domone> <20130723104020 dot GA6549 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
Hi, this is next in series of typo fixing patches.
I committed the this Fortran as Rev. 201162, skipping only the
"parameterized"-to-"parametrized" change. That change was disputed at
other parts of this patch series and Merriam-Webster lists the former as
default entry and the "-trized" only as variant. (Same for Oxford's
dictionary, while Thunderbird's spellchecker only knows the latter.)
I did include the -ise to -ize and the -tt- to -t- change to make the
readers on the other side of the pond happy. (Admittedly, both are also
the preferred spelling in the Oxford Dictionary of English.)