This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Add support for "wsp" register
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:33:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Add support for "wsp" register
- References: <51D51F4B dot 4080406 at arm dot com>
On 4 July 2013 08:07, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> This patch adds support for the register "wsp"; in ILP32, this is necessary
> in order to support the global register variable associated the stack
> pointer with the syntax asm ("wsp"); it is used in libgloss to get the stack
> OK for the trunk?