This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [SPARC] Work around data cache nullify issues on LEON3
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: ebotcazou at adacore dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [SPARC] Work around data cache nullify issues on LEON3
- References: <201307222334 dot 29651 dot ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
From: Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:34:29 +0200
> This enhances -mfix-ut699 to work around the data cache nullify issues recently
> uncovered on the LEON3 processor, as documented in the relevant errata sheet.
> Tested on SPARC/Solaris, applied on the mainline.
Looks good, nice work Eric.