This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.8 backport] Fix PR57735
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Kyrylo Tkachov" <kyrylo dot tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <mikpe at it dot uu dot se>, "'Richard Biener'" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:47:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.8 backport] Fix PR57735
- References: <51ed5d91 dot c353b40a dot 3caf dot 01fbSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN at mx dot google dot com> <871u6qwi28 dot fsf at talisman dot default>
Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> "Kyrylo Tkachov" <email@example.com> writes:
>> Hi all,
>> The fix for PR57735 is in current trunk (for a different issue I think), just
>> needs a backport to 4.8.
>> It is r198462 by Richard Sandiford:
>> 2013-04-30 Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * explow.c (plus_constant): Pass "mode" to immed_double_int_const.
>> Use gen_int_mode rather than GEN_INT.
>> Ok to backport to the 4.8 branch?
> Sorry for dropping the ball. It's already been approved for 4.8,
> and I think I even remembered to test it ready for commit. I just
> never actually hit commit afterwards :-(
*sigh*. Scratch that. I'd confused it with:
2013-05-22 Richard Sandiford <email@example.com>
* recog.c (offsettable_address_addr_space_p): Fix calculation of
address mode. Move pointer mode initialization to the same place.
which I _did_ apply to 4.8. Sorry about the confusion instead...