This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ubsan] Add libcall arguments
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:09:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ubsan] Add libcall arguments
- References: <20130705140431 dot GB21800 at redhat dot com> <51E84650 dot 5020708 at redhat dot com> <20130719184530 dot GE3169 at redhat dot com>
On 07/19/2013 02:45 PM, Marek Polacek wrote:
/* This type represents an entry in the hash table. */
+ /* This represents the type of a variable. */
+ /* This is the VAR_DECL of the type. */
What I was looking for was something along the lines of "this hash table
maps from a TYPE to a ubsan type descriptor VAR_DECL for that type".