This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] [python libstdc++ printers] Fix gdb/15195
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:01:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] [python libstdc++ printers] Fix gdb/15195
- References: <514ADF9B dot 1090407 at redhat dot com> <87mwtw4yy6 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <51B6E3C5 dot 3000209 at redhat dot com> <87sj0mglyg dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <51D3D3C6 dot 2030001 at redhat dot com>
On 03/07/13 08:33, Phil Muldoon wrote:
> This new patch replaces and obsoletes the previous. On further
> inspection of some other pretty printer related bugs, it seems that
> all of the printers need to fetch the referenced value where the value
> type is a reference. This patch applies that change, and adds a
> number of reference based tests.