This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Partially implement regex_search
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 07:17:35 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Partially implement regex_search
- References: <CAPrifDkbxOwi2V6PTZrJEG8gA-H1EPgC2T+J08YqOKmY-P=Ocw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSLHsPk5g1e=un3NJo+7Mhv37GrEwq0A2GKKRjB7DLyug at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPrifDme_ateOVYrbdP++WakHYP4apPwB+Tsq38OWEFYUTfJKw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdTtpxFYwevbn+inYhGPxTq_jdmM=JvsoC_U__ryzvOaMw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> OK. The rest of the patch is fine - would you like me to commit it for
> you, with those fixes?
I can commit on my own. I've already been a write-after-approval.
Thank you again for reviewing!