This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Partially implement regex_search
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 18:48:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Partially implement regex_search
- References: <CAPrifDkbxOwi2V6PTZrJEG8gA-H1EPgC2T+J08YqOKmY-P=Ocw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSLHsPk5g1e=un3NJo+7Mhv37GrEwq0A2GKKRjB7DLyug at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPrifDme_ateOVYrbdP++WakHYP4apPwB+Tsq38OWEFYUTfJKw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 18 July 2013 11:06, Tim Shen wrote:
> These will be fixed when commit to SVN.
OK. The rest of the patch is fine - would you like me to commit it for
you, with those fixes?