This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR 56937 - temporaries with array indices
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 16:02:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR 56937 - temporaries with array indices
- References: <51EA9B78 dot 6030200 at netcologne dot de> <CAGkQGiLBy2m2uRcSU4FJo9iNV_GUczoHdrTG=+ffMcx=M-RgTw at mail dot gmail dot com>
This is OK for trunk. Could you expand the comment to capture the two
cases without dependency. eg.
There is no dependency if the vector indices are equal or things are
known to be different in a different dimension.
Committed to trunk with an updated comment, as you suggested, as rev.
201094. Thanks for the review!