This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Fwd: [testsuite] ad PR52641: Skip more tests on int16 or size16 targets.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:57:06 -0700
- Subject: Fwd: [testsuite] ad PR52641: Skip more tests on int16 or size16 targets.
- References: <453F291D-F580-4C12-BFBD-BF0854A6EF2B at mrs dot kithrup dot com>
[ sorry for dup. ]
On Jul 19, 2013, at 2:23 AM, Georg-Johann Lay <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Here are some more skips of tests that won't work on int16 targets.
> In most cases constants too big, bitfields too long or arrays too large are
> used. For gcc.dg/torture/pr56488.c there are some notes at
> that explain for why this test fails if int = short.
> Ok to apply?