This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Two patches pending
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:34:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PING] Two patches pending
- References: <00ef01ce7c79$6e759610$4b60c230$ at email@example.com>
On 07/09/2013 01:53 AM, Bin Cheng wrote:
FW: [PATCH GCC]Relax the probability condition in CE pass when optimizing
for code size
This is OK.
Ping Richard Earnshaw, Nick and Ramana privately -- one of them should
be able to handle it. I don't think Paul Brook is active anymore.
[PATCH ARM]Extend thumb1_reorg to save more comparison instructions