This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix GCC bug causing bootstrap failure with vectorizer turned on
- From: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Cong Hou <congh at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:57:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix GCC bug causing bootstrap failure with vectorizer turned on
- References: <CAK=A3=3vpmrMex1++0p54Z_8f6fHATDLZE+1tAWhKBtXdpdi+g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E81B9F dot 5020602 at redhat dot com> <CAAkRFZ+oS0_A3QRRHM9RLK-md=AR_-8r48vdD1xS33OeEPfb9g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E934D4 dot 1010907 at redhat dot com>
We all missed it when just staring at the code :)
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 5:45 AM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 07/18/2013 10:49 AM, Xinliang David Li wrote:
>> The difference is that the relative order of DECL_UIDs do not change
>> whether debug info is on or not, but there is no such guarantee when
>> hashing is involved.
> Yea. I feel like an idiot for missing the hash vs comparison.
> Add a ChangeLog and this is good to go.