This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix GCC bug causing bootstrap failure with vectorizer turned on
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Xinliang David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Cc: Cong Hou <congh at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:45:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fix GCC bug causing bootstrap failure with vectorizer turned on
- References: <CAK=A3=3vpmrMex1++0p54Z_8f6fHATDLZE+1tAWhKBtXdpdi+g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E81B9F dot 5020602 at redhat dot com> <CAAkRFZ+oS0_A3QRRHM9RLK-md=AR_-8r48vdD1xS33OeEPfb9g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 07/18/2013 10:49 AM, Xinliang David Li wrote:
The difference is that the relative order of DECL_UIDs do not change
whether debug info is on or not, but there is no such guarantee when
hashing is involved.
Yea. I feel like an idiot for missing the hash vs comparison.
Add a ChangeLog and this is good to go.