This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 5/5 Define _ILP32 and __ILP32__
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:20:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 5/5 Define _ILP32 and __ILP32__
- References: <51CB6AAE dot 8030101 at arm dot com> <51CB6E64 dot 7010105 at arm dot com>
On 26 June 2013 23:42, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> * config/aarch64/aarch64.h (TARGET_CPU_CPP_BUILTINS): Define _ILP32
> and __ILP32__ when the ILP32 model is in use.