This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] Move the construction of the pass hierarchy into a new passes.def file.
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:02:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] Move the construction of the pass hierarchy into a new passes.def file.
- References: <1374110303-9758-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1374110303-9758-3-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <51E815F7 dot 8070809 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 10:21 -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 07/17/2013 07:18 PM, David Malcolm wrote:
> > gcc/
> > * passes.def: New.
> > * passes.c (init_optimization_passes): Move the construction of
> > the pass hierarchy into a new passes.def file.
> > * Makefile.in (passes.o): Add dependency on passes.def.
> OK for the trunk.
> I'm assuming you just cut-n-pasted the bits from passes.c into
> passes.def without changing the ordering/nesting. If that's not the
> case, speak up.
Yes; sorry for not spelling that out more clearly.
I double-checked that passes.def was indeed a direct copy of the
appropriate fragment of passes.c, fixed up the copyright header as per
Jakub's email, and smoke-tested that it still compiles after the
copyright header edit.
I've committed the result to svn trunk as r201038.
(I'll hold off on the rest for now as I've only got a few hours
connectivity before being about to be offline for a few days)