This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch x86/darwin] fix PR51784 'PIC register not correctly preserved...'
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Iain Sandoe <iain at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:42:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch x86/darwin] fix PR51784 'PIC register not correctly preserved...'
- References: <1F77EC2A-536E-462E-B855-7B8818FC8D90 at codesourcery dot com>
On Jul 17, 2013, at 5:23 PM, Iain Sandoe <email@example.com> wrote:
> The PR is logged against Darwin, and (as Jakub points out in the PR thread) indeed Darwin is missing a nonlocal_goto_receiver to restore the PIC reg in code that uses it (most of the patch).
Darwin bits, Ok. Thanks.
> However, there is a second issue, and (if I've understood things correctly) this affects GOT targets too - thus there is a single non-darwin-specific hunk for which I need approval for X86 as a whole.
We look forward to an x86 person to review those bits.