This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[ping] Re: [PATCH] Fix documentation for x86 __builtin_ia32_cmp*s
- From: Cameron McInally <cameron dot mcinally at nyu dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:28:47 -0400
- Subject: [ping] Re: [PATCH] Fix documentation for x86 __builtin_ia32_cmp*s
- References: <CAKs25gPZTM5Pm1qtuO0P8HO+TydbCHN5Rj-wnsyfaY+uGnwrQA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cameron dot mcinally at nyu dot edu
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Cameron McInally
> Hey guys,
> The documentation states that the return types on the x86
> __builtin_ia32_cmp*s builtins are integer vectors. This is
> inconsistent with the source. These builtins actually return floating
> point vectors. Here is a small patch to update the documentation.