This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64] Convert ld1, st1 arm_neon.h intrinsics to RTL builtins.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <James dot Greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:06:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Convert ld1, st1 arm_neon.h intrinsics to RTL builtins.
- References: <51D3ED1A dot 4050702 at arm dot com> <1372925877-30824-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
On 04/07/13 09:17, James Greenhalgh wrote:
I've committed this as r200634.
As this is a bug-fix I'd like to backport it to the 4.8 branch.
I've attached a copy of the patch that applies to 4.8
and run it through testing on aarch64-none-elf with no issues.
Is this OK to commit to gcc-4_8-branch?