This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rs6000, libitm] Enable Hardware Transactional Memory (HTM) support on Power
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot ibm dot com>, Pat Haugen <pthaugen at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:25:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rs6000, libitm] Enable Hardware Transactional Memory (HTM) support on Power
- References: <1372734758 dot 4736 dot 149 dot camel at otta> <CAGWvny=8o0CUt7u03S_ueL7x3z66QG0LHfhf-PotTTEmPBdkHg at mail dot gmail dot com> <1373901800 dot 4538 dot 122 dot camel at otta> <CAGWvnynhLzpgwBN7+NH3krzc3NubvPenBvnhUMgnU1WPkr-rHA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 2013-07-15 at 11:55 -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation. Leave it in.
> Jakub was asking about the status of the HTM patch and support, so
> please check it in.
Ok, committed to mainline (after another bootstrap) as revision 200960.