This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, microblaze]: Add TARGET_ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK to support varargs thunk
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- To: David Holsgrove <david dot holsgrove at xilinx dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Edgar Iglesias <edgari at xilinx dot com>, John Williams <jwilliams at xilinx dot com>, Vinod Kathail <vinodk at xilinx dot com>, Vidhumouli Hunsigida <vidhum at xilinx dot com>, Nagaraju Mekala <nmekala at xilinx dot com>, Tom Shui <tshui at xilinx dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:26:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, microblaze]: Add TARGET_ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK to support varargs thunk
- References: <0482bc83-1f4f-4038-bf18-aaf37bcbd264 at DB3EHSMHS016 dot ehs dot local> <51E09228 dot 2050002 at eagerm dot com> <93837523-a60e-4ef0-ba0e-089b3ce6f6b1 at CO9EHSMHS023 dot ehs dot local>
On 07/14/13 21:37, David Holsgrove wrote:
From: Michael Eager [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Saturday, 13 July 2013 9:33 am
To: David Holsgrove
Cc: email@example.com; Edgar Iglesias; John Williams; Vinod Kathail;
Vidhumouli Hunsigida; Nagaraju Mekala; Tom Shui
Subject: Re: [Patch, microblaze]: Add TARGET_ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK to
support varargs thunk
On 03/18/13 05:49, David Holsgrove wrote:
2013-03-18 David Holsgrove <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc/config/microblaze/microblaze.c: Add microblaze_asm_output_mi_thunk
and define TARGET_ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK and
Sorry it has taken so long to review this patch.
The gcc microblaze-xilinx-elf build with this patch fails here:
+microblaze_asm_output_mi_thunk (FILE *file, tree thunk_fndecl
+ HOST_WIDE_INT delta, HOST_WIDE_INT
+ tree function)
+ emit_insn (gen_jump (funexp));
(actually, in output_operand() downstream from this statement) while compiling
c++98/strstream.cc, with an error that the "%l" operand was not a label.
This is the first occasion when this routine is called.
I had sent a separate patch which should have been applied prior to this one which
extended the jump insn to accommodate branching without the "%l" print operand,
but I've since reworked our thunk support to avoid needing this second patch.
When that patch was not accepted, I moved on to the next submission.
Please make sure that patches identify that they are dependent on
Thanks for reworking the patch to be independent.
I'll post updated patches on the other threads out for review now.
Michael Eager email@example.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077