This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: List of dead links.
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:22:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: List of dead links.
- References: <20130706054417 dot GA1849 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <CAH6eHdTL6vfYC9z4kMpcVJO+u9hBtTHnwshU+zULaFYqxdW07Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130707142115 dot GA5209 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <51D9AB5A dot 8000303 at gcc dot gnu dot org> <1373227025 dot 2620 dot 50 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20130708141206 dot GB23005 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <1373312534 dot 2620 dot 59 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20130710140043 dot GA19741 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <1373467666 dot 3320 dot 6 dot camel at surprise> <CAH6eHdQ_vs1g_4cng5pciNwPWEGs9sWFXmmObA6gXbpBUuvTDQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 04:01:54PM +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 10 July 2013 15:47, David Malcolm wrote:
> > On Wed, 2013-07-10 at 16:00 +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> >> Dead link: http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fc1_x86_64
> > FWIW, this link occurs in historical notes at the top of these files:
> > zlib/contrib/inflate86/inffas86.c
> > zlib/contrib/masmx64/inffas8664.c
> > dated Dec-29-2003 describing specific testing done at that time, and
> > thus although the link is dead, it seems wrong to me to go changing it
> > (also, given that it's an embedded copy of a 3rd-party library, this
> > would be more for upstream zlib).
> > Hope this is helpful
> Thanks. OndÅej, as stated a few times now, anything in zlib,
> boehm-gc, etc. is maintained outside the GCC project. Do you have any
> way to filter out certain directories from being checked by your
I have (place .indent.off file to directory) but I do not know which ones
except these are external. Closest what I could find is
I added boehm-gc,zlib and gcc/testsuite. Are there others?