This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: List of dead links.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>, Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:01:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: List of dead links.
- References: <CAH6eHdT4OJ6J-wPAbXQn6RzKUcTBC9H8TqmDXtdQT_efn3FAtA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130705154318 dot GA26780 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <CAH6eHdTb_KBzAhf1Wnbhrdj2T4+TEuoMd5__AkPKGj_X8v9hmQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130706054417 dot GA1849 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <CAH6eHdTL6vfYC9z4kMpcVJO+u9hBtTHnwshU+zULaFYqxdW07Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130707142115 dot GA5209 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <51D9AB5A dot 8000303 at gcc dot gnu dot org> <1373227025 dot 2620 dot 50 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20130708141206 dot GB23005 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <1373312534 dot 2620 dot 59 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20130710140043 dot GA19741 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <1373467666 dot 3320 dot 6 dot camel at surprise>
On 10 July 2013 15:47, David Malcolm wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-07-10 at 16:00 +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
>> Dead link: http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/fc1_x86_64
> FWIW, this link occurs in historical notes at the top of these files:
> dated Dec-29-2003 describing specific testing done at that time, and
> thus although the link is dead, it seems wrong to me to go changing it
> (also, given that it's an embedded copy of a 3rd-party library, this
> would be more for upstream zlib).
> Hope this is helpful
Thanks. OndÅej, as stated a few times now, anything in zlib,
boehm-gc, etc. is maintained outside the GCC project. Do you have any
way to filter out certain directories from being checked by your