This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Allow raw-string literals in macro arguments and deferred pragmas (PR preprocessor/57824)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:32:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Allow raw-string literals in macro arguments and deferred pragmas (PR preprocessor/57824)
- References: <20130705151950 dot GY2336 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 07/05/2013 11:19 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Seems for deferred_pragmas it just works
Can we encounter a newline in a deferred pragma?
and for parsing of arguments
also if there is something in the current buffer (otherwise would
that just mean and of say include? I think raw strings shouldn't be allowed
to flow from end of include file to another file).
Agreed: "A source file shall not end in a partial preprocessing token".