This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fixincludes 2013-05-23
- From: Bruce Korb <bruce dot korb at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexander Ivchenko <aivchenk at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 13:20:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: fixincludes 2013-05-23
- References: <CACysShiWJ_A7LDDM7WWgNAzAL6SxH3AMb+aW11PFe6VuCbbpCw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKRnqNLoAgZSykG99XTWe-8JLxLMeR+uuMaMe5M+QhscLoZrXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACysShh+TqBzS+qed6jM2XDUgfMgkJjURb7jjk5Zb3Lmn5QuHg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Alexander Ivchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> It sounds like it is better to fix the system headers instead. Via a
>> fixincludes for older headers and have the android folks fix them for
>> newer releases.
> Would that count for verifing? :)
:) Indeed. I confess I didn't look past March.
The patch is now in my inbox. I'll try to get to it next weekend.