This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: List of typos.
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:42:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: List of typos.
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1307040438220 dot 8850 at citymarket dot hu> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1307040903350 dot 25651 at stedding dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <CAH6eHdT4OJ6J-wPAbXQn6RzKUcTBC9H8TqmDXtdQT_efn3FAtA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130705154318 dot GA26780 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <CAH6eHdTb_KBzAhf1Wnbhrdj2T4+TEuoMd5__AkPKGj_X8v9hmQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130706054417 dot GA1849 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <CAH6eHdTL6vfYC9z4kMpcVJO+u9hBtTHnwshU+zULaFYqxdW07Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130707142115 dot GA5209 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz> <51D9AB5A dot 8000303 at gcc dot gnu dot org> <1373227025 dot 2620 dot 50 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20130708141206 dot GB23005 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On Mon, 2013-07-08 at 16:12 +0200, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 09:57:05PM +0200, Oleg Endo wrote:
> > On Sun, 2013-07-07 at 19:54 +0200, Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
> > > Ondrej Bilka schrieb:
> > >
> > > > http://kam.mff.cuni.cz/~ondra/gcc_misspell.patch
> > >
> I fixed most comments, put it here so you can diff these two files.
> > BASE must be either a declaration or a memory reference that has correct
> > - alignment ifformation embeded in it (e.g. a pre-existing one in SRA). */
> > + alignment ifformation embedded in it (e.g. a pre-existing one in SRA). */
> > -> missed 'information' I guess...
> This fixes only a-e. These are probably incomplete as I needed to
> exclude lot of names that are variable names etc.
> I did selectin based on following file:
> > - http://www.ddj.com/articles/1997/9701/9701o/9701o.htm?topic=algoritms
> > + http://www.ddj.com/articles/1997/9701/9701o/9701o.htm?topic=algorithms
> > both links do 404 anyway ;)
> could you find what this was? I need to add another filter not touch
> html which I will do probably tomorrow.
It seems the original article is gone. At least I can't find it easily
(the patch that added the link is from 2001...). It's about Fibonacci
Heaps so there's plenty of material out there on the net. The paper
mentioned in the comment can be found rather easily:
However, maybe it's better to replace the DDJ link with this